Food Support

You need information from MijnOverheid, MijnBelastingDienst, MijnToeslagen, MijnUWV, MijnDUO and your bank.

You must be able to log in with your DigiD.

If you do not have a DigiD, the app will help you apply for it.


You must also have an account with MijnOverheid.

The app uses the services of Invers B.V. to retrieve your bank transactions.

Invers B.V. has a PSD2 license from the Dutch bank.

Your personal information does not remain with Invers B.V.


You must share your data with your care provider.

You need a QR code or coupon for this overview.

Ask your care provider or advisor for a QR code. Your care provider or advisor must make an appointment with us to give you a QR code. 

The Financial Passport Foundation can be reached for this at